Monday, July 28, 2014

God First Everyday

Growing up Catholic you learn one thing, the father the son and the Holy Spirit are all of one sound being, this for me is a problem. For one simple reason to me the son of God is just that the son or offspring of the Heavenly Father as we all are. The Roman Catholic Church says it’s a monotheistic religion however it’s evident that Jesus is either God split from himself or a demi God. I prefer demi God, now I know what you’re going to say “he is not like Hercules or other Greek demi god heroes”. But technically for me he is, also we must remember that the stories of the New Testament are written for a Greek speaking polytheistic worshiping people. So they needed to see him as the son of God doing his work.

There is only one book today written in a language for you the Book of Mormon, this book is written in a manner of modern day understanding unlike the new testament which has been revised over and over again since the mid 1400’s.

So Jesus is the son of God and is worshipped as a God, but he’s not he is that savior and no one person is above Jesus accept as he taught his father in heaven. Jesus came not to undo the laws of Moses but to reinforce them. We are all the children of heavenly father. I worship Jesus as my savior and redeemer of sins but as he did I pray to God almighty, Elohim, Adonai, Jehovah, and Yahweh by whatever name you prefer to call him.

*Fun Fact: the reason why there are so many names for Heavenly father is the evolution of language and influence of other language’s on Hebrew*

So again you may ask “what did this have to do with my decision?”


The Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints is the only Christian church I have ever whiteness to place God first, and Jesus is just as important, but not above God. 
The Mormon Church has a whole worships God and flowing Jesus’s teaching more than any of branch of Christianity. Please go to the church and talk with the people, see how they worship and devote themselves to our father in Heaven. I have a testimony for me the Mormon church is true and places God first is all things, its comprised of people with open hearts and genuine love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment